We started Eagle Lake Yoga with one weekly class in 2019 on Leah’s dock that quickly became full along with many private classes! We then decided Betty better build her deck a little larger to accommodate our growing need for mat space! 2020 was the year we were going to expand! However, with the pre-cautions surrounding COVID-19 and the fact we want to be respectful to our fellow cottagers and residents of Eagle Lake, South River ON (Homeowners, Cottagers & Friends) we decided that we can not operate fully as we had intended to do this summer.
For now, the following is what we are going to provide for the summer of 2020:
PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES
– These will be limited to your family members (your social bubble) who are at your cottage/residence. With a maximum of 9 people (therefore plus the teacher = group of 10).
– Classes can be at your residence on Eagle Lake or on Leah Garniss or Betty Cushnaghan – Chubb’s docks, (or by the ZOOM platform if that is preferred).
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
– We will not be providing mats this year
– We will provide hand sanitizer, but prefer you have your own
– We will not be providing hands on assists
– We will not be providing cold towels after class
– If you come to our docks we will not be providing any amenities
– The teacher will honour physical/social distancing from your group by staying 6 feet apart
The good news is we are still delivery yoga to this community AND we will re-evaluate the public group classes as things progress and change.